Government Contractor Consulting
Businesses of all shapes and sizes rely on Financial Advisory Systems, PLLC for our expertise in federal government contractor consulting. As a CPA firm that's owned and operated by a former DCAA auditor, working with us is easy because we speak your language. We are fully qualified to help you secure bids, interpret FAR and DCAA guidelines, analyze allocation pools, prepare for contract negotiations, and much more. We understand how important it is for your accounting processes to be DCAA compliant and you can rely on us for the support you need to keep your records accurate and up to date. We will adjust your reporting systems so you always have the resources you need to efficiently track your finances and be audit ready.
When we join your team you'll have the skilled support you need to submit attractive contract proposals that clearly define direct and indirect costs while maximizing profitability for your business.
Accounting for government contractors:
- Help interpreting FAR and DCAA guidelines
- Assistance preparing for contract negotiations
- Review of policies and procedures
- Setting up QuickBooks to be compliant with FAR and DCAA
- Compilations of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Reviewing proper classification of direct and indirect costs
- Analyzing allocation pools
- Incurred Cost Submissions
- Billing system reviews
- Assistance in understanding FAR contract clauses
Discover the difference Financial Advisory Systems, PLLC can make for your government contracting business. Call us now at 571-379-5828 or request a consultation online to get started.